Tuesday, January 2, 2024

What?! Another Quilt Project? Birthday Quilt 2024

Wouldn't you know...I've been enticed by another quilt, but I shouldn't be surprised!

My latest quilting obsession, Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts, has started a new project for the new year.  She will be celebrating her birthday with a Birthday Mystery quilt.

Every Tuesday of 2024, she will reveal a 6-inch block.  There will be 55 blocks in 52 weeks.  She will be using her fabrics from the Cocoa Blue collection.  

Although I won't be starting this quilt right away, my plan is to start it in March, my birthday month.  I'll purchase a fat quarter bundle of the Cocoa Blue fabric as a gift to myself!! Hopefully by that point, I'll be a lot closer to finishing my Farm Girl Vintage quilt.

She has already posted her first block. 


54 more to go!!  I can't wait!

Til next time,

- - - - Jane - - - -

No comments: