Friday, August 28, 2020

Here I go again!

 Hello!  My name is Jane and this is my blog about my quilting obsession. 

Years ago, I had a quilting blog (justplainjanequilts.blogspot.com) that I had started when I was a stay-at-home mom and when my boys were still little. Once both boys were in school and I started working again, I had less time to blog. As the years passed, I always wanted to start it up again. With the current Covid19 pandemic and my recent knee replacement surgery, I have accumulated a lot of time on my hands.  I was thinking, “If I was start another blog, this would be a perfect time!”

So here I go again. I’m going to share my quilt journey.  I apologize for the slow process of my quiltmaking and also for not being able to focus on one project at a time.  As you will see, I have too many UFOs. 

In hopes of posting some photos of my current quilt projects soon.

- - - - Jane - - - -

No comments: