Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Farm Girl Vintage - Apron Strings Block


I'm having to return to my Farm Girl Vintage blocks and get some more work and get some more progress with it.  I had decided to work on a fast and easy block and Apron Strings block seemed to meet those requirements.


I had stitched this block with the strips cut on the bias.  Since the bias has a slight stretch, I had to be careful and not pull on those seams.  




The hardest part was matching the center seams when each quarter was sewn together. 


I'm also adding Sunday Morning block and Canning Season blocks.  The Canning Season block was fun to make.  I tried to select fabrics that had a bold print, as if to show what was in the jar.  


With the next three blocks added to the drawing, it's starting to really fill out!
Til next time,

- - - - Jane - - - -

No comments: