Saturday, December 30, 2023

Farm Girl Vintage - Peas and Carrots Block

It is now the holiday season.  It is between Christmas and New Year's Day.  Around Christmas time, I had gotten a bit busy getting ready for everything and I had to take a short creative break.  Was it a wanted break?  Not really.  I would have loved to neglect my priorities and sew all day, but call me responsible (sarcasm)!  Now, with a few days until 2024, I'll designate some time to sew up a few blocks. 

Here is the Peas and Carrots block.  


 It is made up with flying geese and half square triangles.


Orange for the carrots and green for the peas!






The two blocks I chose to add are the Corn and Tomatoes block and the Chicken Foot block.


This quilt is filling in quickly.

Til next time,

- - - - Jane - - - - 

No comments: