Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Farm Girl Vintage - Piecing the Inner Border

Since I had given myself a break from the body of this quilt, I decided that I could start on the borders.  The red triangles, in the inner border, will accent the yellow fabric of the outer border really well.


A total of 106 red triangles.  

I had started this quilt in 2020, after my knee surgery.  I don't know, exactly, why I had stopped working on it.  It wasn't until this last October that I unpacked it and started working on it again.  To my amazement, I had a lot of the pieces already measured and cut.  I had all the triangles ready for piecing, as well as the white border strips!  I appreciate the extra work I was able to accomplish early on, so that I had less work now.

Till next time,

- - - - Jane - - - -

No comments: