Friday, September 27, 2024

My Version of a Little Quilt - Part 2

I have added the border to my Little Trip quilt.  I'm happy with how it turned out, although it isn't as small as I wanted it to be.  I was hoping it would be about half the size of the original.  Although I didn't know the size of the original, when I started this quilt, it ended up being about 3/4th of its size.  I have to be satisfied that its smaller.


Since I have no talent in free-motion quilting on my sewing machine, I straight-line quilted this little quilt. 


I had to look at some photos, on Facebook, to see what other quilters had used for their binding.  I had seen that some had used the green plaid used in the quilt.

Now that it is finished, I've got to find it a home on my wall.


Till next time,

- - - - Jane - - - - 

No comments: