Sunday, September 15, 2024

Birthday Mystery Quilt - Block 32, 33, and 34

I have quite a bit of catching up to do with my Birthday blocks.  Although I had other projects that I had to accomplish, I'm still going to fit in my weekly Birthday blocks.           

             - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

My block 32


From Laundry Basket Quilts blog

             - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

My block 33


From Laundry Basket Quilts blog


I was excited when I saw block 33.  It was a block that was using hand-stitching.  I hadn't had a project with hand-stitching, other than stitching on binding on quilts.  

I love hand-piecing a quilt block, but I really needed to have more than 7 days.  I still needed to finish the block by the time the next block was posted.

             - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

My block 34


From Laundry Basket Quilts blog


Till next time,

- - - - Jane - - - -

No comments: