Sunday, October 13, 2024

Some More Little Baskets

I now have made 72 basket blocks.  Do I really need to make more baskets?  No.  Then why am I continuing to make more?

  • they're easy and fun to make
  • I'm looking forward to what I may make with them
  • if I don't enter the contest, I won't have an opportunity to be chosen in the drawing on November 15



In this batch of baskets, I had purchased a few small cuts (1/4 yard) of the new fabric line, Lake House (from Laundry Basket Quilts) and a light background fabric from Twinkle (also from LBQ).  And when I was going through my LBQ stash, I had located some background fabrics from my Charm Basket quilt.  They would be perfect for the next baskets!


I'm going to get a few more blue fabrics and then I'm going to have to stop making the blocks.  I think I'll have plenty of "tickets" in the drawing.  I'm sure that there are many quilters who have make so much more than I have, but it will take just one ticket to win!

Till next time,

- - - - Jane - - - - 

No comments: