Friday, October 11, 2024

Charm Basket Quilt - Part 2


I had laid-out the basket blocks so I could group the colors in a rainbow arrangement.


I had, originally, thought I had a lot more of the blue baskets.  The quilt has more of the red/purple/pink coloration.  


I am going to leave the colors as they are.  I'm going to have to be satisfied with it.  I would like to move the purples above the blues and have the pinks next to the reds.  I'd have to unsew a lot of the basket blocks and rearrange them again, which would be a lot of work.


Now to decide on the color of the binding.  I like to use a teal color or, if I'm lucky, I could use a fabric that has a little bit of all the colors in it. Or another light patterned fabric, like the background.

Till next time,

- - - - Jane - - - - 

No comments: