Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Adding More to Farm Girl Vintage Quilt


The next block I choose to piece together is the Fresh Pears block.  It looks like a more complicated block, but it looks so much fun!  And I adore the little embroidered seeds on it (I'll be doing the hand embroidery at a later date). So cute! 


The stems were a little bit of a problem.  Once I had a few of the pieces sewn, and laid out, I had seen it wasn't centered to the top of the pears.  I had cut one of the pieces too wide.


Once those pieces were corrected, it fit perfectly.

Two blocks that I'm adding are the Patchwork Pumpkin block and Pie Cherries block.  


The pumpkin is a prime representation of the Fall season.  And Pie Cherries was the very first block that I finished.  

So far, I'm at 6 blocks.


Until next time,

- - - - Jane - - - - 

No comments: