Monday, November 13, 2023

I Couldn't Help Myself!


I have no self-control!  Please don't hate me.  I may need help!

As of today, it's been 15 days of Tahoe Quilt Along (through Laundry Basket Quilts). Two weeks and one day of diamond block construction.  I did it!  I couldn't resist.  I'm starting a small Tahoe quilt.

Another one of my UFOs is the Illuminate quilt.  Yes, it's another Laundry Basket quilt!


It is made using a fabric line named Linen Texture.  It is a textural print made to look like linen.  It's not a solid, but it can be used as a solid.  And I love that!


I had gotten a jelly roll and a layer cake of these fabrics, to use in the Illuminate quilt.  I know I should not have, but I stole some of those fabrics to use in this Tahoe quilt.


They are small and so cute!


I think I'll call it Baby Tahoe.

My thoughts are that I would like to work on a diamond block a week.  Then, maybe, it won't consume so much of my time that I can't finish other projects.  There will be 24 diamond blocks (8 of each diamond block).  That will give me a deadline of May 2024.

Now, I have to order some more fabric for this quilt and to replace the fabric from the other quilt!

Until next time,

- - - - Jane - - - -


No comments: