Wednesday, November 29, 2023

More Baby Tahoe Quilt - A Big Distraction

I feel like I have to keep my hands busy, with something sewing.  My Baby Tahoe quilt has caused an interruption in my progress in my Farm Girl Vintage quilt.  The diamonds have been piecing together rather fast.  

I had planned on sewing each set of diamonds every week for 24 weeks.  By taking it slow, there's no rush in complete the quilt.  I'm enjoying it so much, I'm ahead of schedule! I recently finished with the sixth diamond, which puts me about a month ahead of schedule!

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to set the diamonds aside and work on more of my Farm Girl blocks.

Here is diamond # 5.  I love the tiny blue diamonds.

And here is diamond # 6.


It will be difficult to take a short break from the diamonds.

Until next time,

- - - - Jane - - - -

No comments: