Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Baby Tahoe quilt - Diamonds #3 & 4


The diamond #3 is very similar to #2.  The long blue strip along one side is placed on the opposite side.  

These tiny diamonds are fairly easy to sew together.  In my opinion, the stitching is the most time consuming.  I used a fairly slow stitch speed, so that I can keep the seams straight.  If I veer off a little bit, it could distort the overall shape of the finished diamond shape. 

Although it's just the a few of the diamonds that are made, I hope they all will assemble together properly and not look crooked.

I couldn't wait to make another diamond, so here is diamond # 4.


I had to lay out the first four diamonds to see what they look like.  This is just the start of this mini quilt, but I love the way it looks so far!!


Until next time, 

- - - - Jane - - - -

No comments: