Monday, August 5, 2024

Birthday Mystery Quilt - Block 29, 30, and 31

I've gotten a bit busy these last weeks.  During these summer days, I've made a trip to see family.  Although I was not able to bring my sewing machine with me, I did bring a cross-stitch project with me.  Sewing projects, like this one, had to wait until I was back home.

So, to catch up on the Birthday blocks, here are Blocks 29, 30, and 31.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

My block 29

 From Laundry Basket Quilts blog


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

My block 30


 From Laundry Basket Quilts blog


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

My block 31

 From Laundry Basket Quilts blog


Til next time,

- - - - Jane - - - -

No comments: