Wednesday, February 14, 2024

A Valentine's Day Pillow - Part One

Happy Valentine's Day!!  <3

I know I had started this project a little late.  The goal, with a project, is to have it finished by the due date or the holiday.  In this case, like so many, it won't be finished by that time.  I'll be able to display it, on Valentine's Day, next year.  I've wanted to use this fabric collection and a pillow was the perfect small project.


I used fabrics from the From the Heart collection from Riley Blake.  It includes a variety of different red and white prints that I could play with.  The red fabrics would give the pillow a lot of texture while keeping the same color range.

I found this fabric at SewTech and the fabric is currently at a reduced price!  Click the image below to see the fabrics for yourself.


The design I used for this pillow is Valentine Love Notes Pillow Cover and Mini Quilt from Jane Michel Designs.









I'm not going to be able to complete this pillow by the end of today.  I'll be posting a part 2 soon.

Til next time,

- - - - Jane - - - -

No comments: